Re: [TCLUG:18762] Re: A couple of questions

This is not entirely true... the is one and only one HP printer that will
not work in Linux.  It is (I believe) the Deskjet 722.  I know someone who
got one of these with his Dell and has been messing with it for several
years now with no luck.

It seems HP had a go with the WinPrinter thing but decided against doing
it in any great quantity (finally a sensible company)..