Re: [TCLUG:18772] Problem with NFS mounting form

>At any rate, I just mounted a Solaris 2.6 filesystem from a Linux
>2.2.12-20smp system, and only 40% of the subdirectories are
>showing the files and directories that are there when I do an
>ls from the linux box.

	how big are the directories? is there a pattern to which
directories will show and which ones won't?
	I remember that smbmount <2.0 wouldn't display some of my
directories which had 11,000 files or more (no idea what the actual
cutoff limit was). probably a completely unrelated type of phenomenon,
tho.

Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	         Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com       (763) 682-1091