Re: A couple of questions

One note about hardware: If you are planning a big-iron-type of cluster
solution, you should know that I haven't found a linux hardware
clustering solution.

That is, one computer must host the drives on your linux cluster, and if
that box goes, you'll have to connect your disks to another machine. I
know IBM is working on getting this to work.

This would only be a concern to a large enterprise, though, and hot-swap
drives and a support staff can get any down-time to a few minutes.

BTW, if there is a solution I'm not aware of, please let me know, folks.

Chris