Re: [TCLUG:18782] Dual monitor saga continues

You can set the PCI Video to be the secondary display device in the
system's BIOS.  I had a dual G200/G400 configuration running very well.  I
can send you the config if you like.

On a sidenote, has anyone been able to configure a Matrox G400MAX to use
dual monitors in X 4.0?  Only the Xi dual-head server works (at a lame
1280x1024 or less).

Peter Lukas