Re: [TCLUG:18782] Dual monitor saga continues

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Quoting Tim Sandquist (tsandqui@yahoo.com):
> > In the Device sections show what pci slot the card is in.
> > Set Screen0 to use the device in  the AGP slot.
> > lspci might help show which slot is which.
>
> How about in plan ol'text mode? Linux boots to the PCI card and that is my
> secondary monitor :-(

People still use that? ;)

I had to make my ATI Rage Pro boot primary, which is running my third
screen. Beware, any older than a Rage 128 can't multihead as anything
other than primary. Chip limitation it seems. Anyway, Windows 2000 is
perfectly happy to make the AGP TNT2 Ultra primary once it boots, and
Linux side, primary-secondary has little meaning once you're in X...