Flat Screen LCD

Hi. I'm soon going to get one of those flat LCD displays, and a video card for it. Now I know that they Require a special digital video card as opposed to the regular analog boxlike monitors. Although I do not yet have any specifics on either the monitor not the card that will come with it, I wanted to find out if It will work with Linux. Also if anyone is using it right now, did you do anything special to get it working. I am planning to do a fresh install of Mandrake 7.0. Any suggestions on this matter would be appreciated.

------ USFamily.Net - Unlimited Internet - $7.99/mo! ------