Re: [TCLUG:18797] Attention Scott Dier

jpschewe@eggplant:~
>nslookup ringworld.org
Server:  disk.mn.mtu.net
Address:  192.168.42.107

*** disk.mn.mtu.net can't find ringworld.org: Non-existent host/domain

And here's looking at you're domain servers, according to network solutions:
jpschewe@eggplant:~
>nslookup
Default Server:  disk.mn.mtu.net
Address:  192.168.42.107

> server ns.cornernet.com
Default Server:  ns.cornernet.com
Address:  209.98.65.1

> ringworld.org
Server:  ns.cornernet.com
Address:  209.98.65.1

*** ns.cornernet.com can't find ringworld.org: Non-existent host/domain
> server ns.citilink.com
Default Server:  ns.citilink.com
Address:  209.98.8.3

> ringworld.org
Server:  ns.citilink.com
Address:  209.98.8.3

*** ns.citilink.com can't find ringworld.org: Non-existent host/domain

--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe