Re: [TCLUG:18797] Attention Scott Dier

On 9 Jun 2000, Jon Schewe wrote:

> It appears that the nameserver for ringworld.org has been down for awhile and
> therefore mail is bouncing around for you.  Just wanted to let you know.

It was bouncing around for a while. It shouldn't be anymore. Our primary
MX (a.k.a. the *only* ringworld server ;p ) was down. The secondary queued
it up and delivered it when our box came back up.

Hopefully it *should* be up a bit more permanently now ;p We've worked out
most of the kinks that had developed (right Scott?).

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock