Re: [TCLUG:18891] Yanking messages from mbox file

This is easy in elm.
Tag the messages using ^T and entering the user's name.
Then position on one message, and do (s)ave or (c)opy
(save deletes, copy doesn't).

Pretty much any decent mail program should let you sort
by user, and then it usually is easy to select all the
messages and operate on them.  I know elm does, and I
think pine & netscape too, those are the only ones I've used.

John