SCSI controllers

I have an ISA   Adaptec AHA-152X/AHA-1510 SCSI Host Adapter and a YAMAHA CRW6416S
attached to it. Now when ever I installed Mandrake it tried to autoprobe during the installation but
found nothing. But it also asked if I want to give it any parameters, I think that if I give it the
right parameters it would find the card and I would get my CDRW working, but I have no Clue as
to what they would be. Does anyone know? If you do Please try to be as specific as possible. I
would really like to get this thing working.

------ USFamily.Net - Unlimited Internet - $7.99/mo! ------