hardware (U.Mn recycling)

Requests for hardware periodically come up, so I thought I'd post this:

http://www1.umn.edu/recycle/reuse.html

The U. dumps its _really_ old hardware at a recycle center (along with old
furniture, etc.

Hours are extremely limited, but I've heard one can really find deals
there. Anyway, if this is common knowledge, I apologize for "spamming."

Karen Swanberg              |
Network Admin.              | Error: Sector not found--
Dept. of Geology/Geophysics |search behind couch? (Y/N)
206 Pillsbury Hall          |
310 Pillsbury Ave. SE       |
University of Mn            |  Enter any 11-digit prime
Minneapolis, MN 55455       |     number to continue...
(612) 624-6541              |