Re: [TCLUG:19088] Ethernet not starting

I don't have RH here to check locations, but you should update your
module configuration file to "alias eth0 ne", then add the
options with [options ne irq=xxx io=xxx].

This may be in any of the following locations:
  /etc/modutils/aliases (and options): preferred if present,
  /etc/modules.conf  : next best
  /etc/conf.modules  : pretty old, unlikely

Daniel Taylor
dante@plethora.net