Re: [TCLUG:19106] PGP key generation questions

Doesn't sound right or safe to me, the key really needs
to be generated from the account, preferably by the person
most responsible for the account.

Daniel Taylor                Yoda of borg we are, futile resistance is,
dante@plethora.net           assimilated you will be, hmmm!