Re: [TCLUG:19173] CVSup

The only thing I see wrong is your tag.  I use RELENG_4.  And I'm not sure
you can have two options on a line.  delete that tag=RELENG_4_RELEASE part of
that line and add a new line

*default tag=RELENG_4

So, in reality, you _did_ get all of the src associated with tag
"RELENG_4_RELEASE"... Unfortunately, there aren't any :)

note: if you're trying to sup ports as well, you won't get any with the
RELENG_4 tag as the ports are only in current.  So you'll need a

*default tag=.

line.  I usually make seperate source files for ports and src.

hth

Gabe