Re: [TCLUG:19180] debian: running init scripts from cron

John,

Is it the same radius server (can you say which one)? If it is a
different server altogether it may be possible for radiusd to reread its
configuration files without actually stopping and starting the server.
If you've confirmed that this is not the case, you may want to call a
script to do your restart:

/etc/init.d/radiusd stop
# sleep 1
/etc/init.d/radiusd start

The sleep is probably unnecessary, but it may stop some problems from
occurring.

HTH

Troy