Re: [TCLUG:19217] Visio and Dia?

I've been making diagrams with dia and working with Visio zealots for some
time.  I can say the dia's limited network objects enables the diagramer
to make coherent diagrams that are free of the overuse of ligntning bolts,
cisco router icons and other nonsense.  Dia's ability to export to
encapsulated PostScript and xml means that the visio-less can view the
diagram -- in fact, virtually anyone with a web browser can be down with
your diagrams.

Peter Lukas