Re: [TCLUG:19217] Visio and Dia?

On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, George Swan wrote:

> >[1] I work for the University of Minnesota Libraries, www.lib.umn.edu if
> >your curious. It's nothing special from a .com standpoint, but radical
> >from a library standpoint. And no, going to 800x600 was NOT my idea.
>      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> I think you mean for ***THIS*** library, Luke.... (don't you???)
> If you haven't already found it...
> ("your boss" might be able to tell you more ;-)
> take a look at "oss4lib" (http://www.oss4lib.org).

I don't know. If anyone can show me a library site which uses a database
backend to the extent at which we are, I will be impressed, and suprised,
because I am not aware of any. I don't see what you mean by the OSS for
Libraries site as an example...but I bookmarked it because it looks
interesting (though they do need to run stripslashes() on their
display of old headlines...oops.)

Luke