Re: [TCLUG:19219] wu-ftpd-2.6.0-14.6x

Bob,

Yeah, that's the right list of library files for /home/ftp/lib given you've
just loaded wu-ftpd-2.6.0-14.6x.

And... I, too, am seeing files listed as "root   50" instead of "root   ftp"
during an "ls -l" in an ftp session.  This looks broken, but as yet, I've no
cure to offer.

And... I, too, can still do an "ls" during an ftp session, even if the directory
/home/ftp/bin is removed.   This is _very_ broken.

I suspect the group names and the non-use of /home/ftp/bin is some configuration
weirdness, but I haven't tracked it down yet.

Let me know if you do and I'll do likewise for you.

-Steve Siegfried
 sos@skypoint.com