Re: [TCLUG:19211] debian install

* Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy@veldy.net> [000628 09:11]:
> Ah - Corel and/or Storm support glibc-2.1.x and the 2.2 kernels - so I don't
> think they are based upon Debian stable.  I was not advocating those
> distros - just saying that general public support of Debian will wane with
> these out there (if they live up to the hipe).

Do you know that most packages in corel and storm are really slink
and/or potato based?  And that really the majority of it still comes
from debian?  Especially in corel-land, where all they did was add KDE,
a few kde tools for debian, their installer, and used debian packages
for the rest.

It can only help debian.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet