Re: Re: [TCLUG:19294] DSL/Cable service

I've had a dial-up ISP account with Mindspring for 2 years now and
been very happy with their availability and support. We have DSL
from USWorst because that's all that was available before the
Mindspring / Earthlink merger. Just some back of the napkin notes
from using the USWorst DSL with USWorst ISP and it seems that
somewhere things are over subscribed so the pipes to the net are full.

Has anyone made the jump from USWorst to Mindspring / Earthlink?

Do I keep the DSL service with USWorst and just move the ISP
connection to Earthlink or do I get it all from Earthlink?

thanks
chuckc

tclug-list@mn-linux.org wrote:
> I have a couple of friends down there that get chater service. One of them was
part of the beta setup. At that time he was getting 25K (And his intranet dhcp
server was being relayed over charter hehehehehe, anways), but now they both are
getting about 60K.