Re: [TCLUG:14169] Colocation: providers

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Ron Parker wrote:

> I am in the process of choosing a new Service Provider for colocation
> and DSL services and would like suggestions for reputable providers.

Ill be sure to make sure that Adam Maloney gets in touch with you about
services at Internet Exposure.  They have a t1 PtP to Visi and a decent
place in St. Louis Park.  Hes a decent admin and he will give you control
of dns files for changes and cool stuff like that.

Good luck in your next venture!

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

<coax:#linuxos> Who led you to believe that this was a channel in which we
even CARED about your question, let alone give you an answer? Is there a
sign that says "I want to do live tech support" on my head?
<SuperQ:#linuxos> yes