Strange routing problem

All of a sudden (happened sometime late last week), routing in my home's lan
has seemed to have stopped working.  I have no clue why it is not working or
what happened to stop it since I haven't touched my Linux box in a long
time.

My current setup is (the names of the boxes are in ()'s):

Dedicated 56K modem line
(spot) 486 box running Red Hat 6.2 - 1 lan card - 1 modem card connected to
ISP - acting as a router and that is about it - IP forwarding turned on -
has own IP - running a DNS server too
(bbs) Pentium 166 box - NT Server - 1 lan card - Running FTP, HTTP, mail
server - points to spot as its gateway - has own IP
(kerowyn) Pentium 450 box - 1 lan card - My "play" workstation running Win
98 - points to spot as its gateway - has own IP

"Spot" dials out to my ISP and starts the connection.

When logged into "spot" I'm able to ping external Internet sites such as
www.yahoo.com and www.cnet.com.  I'm able to ping "bbs" and "kerowyn" too.

When logged into "bbs" I am not able to ping external Internet sites.  I
receive a timeout error.  I'm able to ping "spot" and "kerowyn" only if I
have their IP numbers defined in my hosts file.

When logged into "kerowyn", I don't have a hosts file setup.  I am only able
to ping "spot" and "kerowyn" if I have "spot" listed as my DNS server.

I'm unable to ping my ISP's DNS servers from "bbs" and "kerowyn".  I can
ping the DNS servers from "spot".

This seems like some time of routing issue but I sure can't find the
problem.  I have powered down all of the machines and rebooted them.  Routed
is runniing when I check the processes on "spot".  When I type "route" on
"spot" the routing list looks the same as it did when things were working.

Any ideas on things I could check on?

Thanks,

Jen McNitt