Re: [TCLUG:18254] Dual headed video cards

>I hate how the 'leftmost' monitor is always 0,0. The primary screen should
>be 0,0, and anything to the left should be negative coords. This should
>automagically fix dialog centering problems...
	this seems to make sense to me.

>I did discover you could have displays overlap. Good for, dunno, but you
>can do it. ;)
	it's useful for projection displays, where you double-up
projectors to give a brighter image; or overlap the edges for smooth
transitions.
	I believe www.panoramtech.com talks about it, or at least
implies it.

Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	         Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com       (763) 682-1091