System Backup & Restore Software

I have a web/dhcp/dns/ras server running Mandrake 7.1  and want to initiate a
backup system using an Exabyte SCSI 8mm tape drive.  It's a small office, so
8GB would be the upper end of my storage size needs.  Anyway, I already have
the Exabyte tape drive and Mandrake recognizes it.  I am not satified with
KDat  because I am looking for backup software that has a GUI for creating
backup profiles and the like but also the capability to restore an entire
system from tape using the command line.

The tape drive is several years old and came with software for NT and Novell.

So, my question:  Can anyone recommend free or commercial (< $100) software
that has the abiity to partial backups, full system backup, has a GUI for
basic functions, and the ability to run from the command line or command line
w/floppy to perform restores?

TIA.