Re: [TCLUG:23208] System Backup & Restore Software

	You could take a look at a product called Lone-Tar,
	more information available at www.cactus.com.

	Lone-Tar doesn't have a true GUI interface, but it
	does have a fairly easy to use menu driven interface.
	It also features a two-floppy+tape to restore called
	AIRBAG(tm).

	It's not open source software, but it is fairly
	inexpensive.  Amanda (www.amanada.org) is probably
	more than you need, and I have not yet seen a GUI
	interface for it, but it might be worth a look anyway.

	Jeff