Re: [TCLUG:23280] USR PCI modem

I have just taken a hardware course and have done assemble language
programming. To my knowledge modems should be on com1 - 4.  They have irq
of 4 and 3.  I have never heard of a com 5.  I know that IRQ5 is for lpt 2
and that IRQ 10 is not dedicated to anything so it is free for the taking
by anything that needs an IRQ.  I hope this helps

John Miller