Re: [TCLUG:23243] ftp.mn-linux.org troubles

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> Another instance is a fileserver.  There is nothing stopping a
> user from trying to copy a DVD file over to the server.

...except a good admin who knows how to implement quotas and train his/her
users ;p

Of course, that didn't help me when I tried to tar-bz all of dieman's mp3s into
one file. I hit the 2G limit real quick.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock