From: Scott Dier [mailto:dieman@ringworld.org]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 11:42 PM
To: tim
Cc: 'tclug-list@mn-linux.org'
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:23287] Funky Fixed-Freq Monitors

* tim <tim@tneu.visi.com> [001030 23:06]:
> The video card I'm using is supposed to be able to handle
> sync-on-composite video.  (ATI All-in-wonder 128).

You gotta tell the card to do composite sync (ive got a patch to tell
g200 cards to do it.), or find a vendor with a sync converter, 20$ or
so.

Going to get one of those and hook it to my gf's box.  nice cheap 19in
monitor! :P

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet
http://www.ringworld.org/  finger:dieman@destiny.ringworld.org

<CmdrTaco:#kuro5hin> SLSAHDOT IS ALWAYS NEWS FOR NERDS.