Do we have a topic for the next meeting?

Hey all,

I was just curious if we had a topic for the next meeting yet,  I remember at the last meeting there was talk of X window managers...pros....cons..and custom setup.......Do we want to have a chat about this through the list, before the next meeting?  I would like to discuss that topic, as I am fairly new to X11.... However, I would like to make it interesting for all , (i.e.  take it in-depth also)....Let me know what you all think?

--
--==Shane Hickey==--
Unix Systems Administrator