Picnic?

I know we originally formed this group to discuss issues about linux,
but I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in having a
picnic being that the weather is so nice for so few months out of the
year.  It would be a good chance for us to get to know each other a bit
more and get us away from our PC's for a while (fresh air + sunshine =
good).

I was thinking about Como Park since I know it's free and about as
centrally located as the meeting space at UofM.  I need to check to see
if we can grill there but even if we can't it would be still be nice.
We could even have some lawn games, soccer, frisbee, etc...(nothing
competitive like the olympics, but just pure fun).

Anyone else interested in such an outing?
--
Scot W. Jenkins <swjenkins@ibm.net>
Key fingerprint = 82 20 A8 4E 46 82 CE D4  F6 77 58 59 46 92 28 26