Re: [TCLUG:361] Re: Fwd: [TCLUG:352] Promoting Linux to business

They're not that expensive.  I got 500 (no logo) printed for $11 a few
years back.  That's with the standard five lines of raised type.  My
guess is your manager/boss seems 'em as portable resumes. :)

 next meeting.  BTW, how much are the professionally printed cards?  My
--
Ry4an Brase - http://acm.cs.umn.edu/~ry4an - 612-623-9946
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if