Re: [TCLUG:361] Re: Fwd: [TCLUG:352] Promoting Linux to business

if i remember correctly.. normal plain, 2 color cards are $30 for 1000

On 09-Jun-98 Carl Patten wrote:
> Ben Kochie wrote:
>>
>> i'd put $5 into a pot to buy say.. 5k cards
>> both kinkos, and the thing in the back of office max both send out cards to
>> an
>> outside printing source.. it's cheep, its fast (4 days) and you can have any
>> kind of cards you want..
>
> <snip>
>
> I was in Office Depot the other day and noticed that in the Avery
> section they had pre-cut business card sheets for InkJet or LaserJet
> printers.  $11 for 250 cards (25 sheets, 10 cards per sheet), print 'em
> yourself.  I hope to have a few good card designs to show off at the
> next meeting.  BTW, how much are the professionally printed cards?  My
> company has been stalling for three years on getting me cards because
> "it's too expensive!"
>
> --
> Carl Patten
> Systems Administrator
> Trimodal Inc.
> I speak not for them; they speak not for me.

TTYL,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)

You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
                                        -Scott Adams

To the engineer, the world is a toy box full of sub-optimized and
feature-poor toys.
                                        -How to tell an Engineer