Re: [TCLUG:676] Conert from exchange to sendmail

Exchange is the back end to M$'s stab at groupware. For instance to use
Outlook with a group calendar feature, they expect MS Exchange on the back
end. If the purpose is pretty much email, I think sendmail is a clearly
better option (less bloated). But if the shop is already very M$ oriented
and wants to use the groupware functionality, there is an argument for
Exchange.

--
Richard Seymour, Anarchy Software, Inc.
anarchy@anarchysoftware.com

The opinions expressed are those of my employer, not my own.