Re: [TCLUG:676] Conert from exchange to sendmail

>How do I get my zillions of email messages currently stored on my M$
>Exchange server and move them into sendmail? (I don't want to forward them
>one by one.)

  I think this can be done *if* you can isolate each users' messages on the
Exchange server and re-format them into a /var/spool/mail/username file.  If
you're any good at programming, you might even be able to write a converter
with some effort -- or just an emacs macro or something.