Re: [TCLUG:683] ...And now for my next trick...

wow... virii for unix tend to be less common.. mostly because of the
memory security model... sounds like a large system, from what i can
tell.. it may have been a previous sysadmin's legacy.. unless someone root
exploited the computer.. it's doubtfull a user could insert something like
that into the system.. it sounds more more like a trojan than a real
virus, processes started on boot up.. it'd be worth it to shutdown into
single usermode, and start checking all the system files for addons.. :)