Network Party

With the huge success the last quake party was we have decided to extend the
hours of this party to Saturday August 15th 11:00AM to Sunday August 16th
6:00pm.  The party will have team fortress, quake, quake II, warcraft, and
others being played.  We are expecting an even larger turnout then last time and
reqiure a request to come, due to seating limitations of about 45people.
AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL US AND JUST SHOW UP THERE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH
ROOM FOR YOU!!!!
there will be several competitions for prizes with each category having a 1st,
2nd, and last place winner please rsvp as soon as possible  if you have any
friends who wish to come please call or email and there should be plenty of
room.

http://chef.intexp.com/quake-party

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@intexp.com)