Network Party Reminder

Just an update, we have over 25 people who have RSVP'd about the network
party, and we are expecting more people.  it's going to be a lot of fun

With the huge success the last quake party was we have decided to extend
the hours of this party to Saturday August 15th 11:00AM to Sunday August
16th 6:00pm.  The party will have team fortress, quake, quake II,
warcraft, and others being played.  We are expecting an even larger
turnout then last time and reqiure a request to come, due to seating
limitations of about 45people.
AGAIN IF YOU DO NOT EMAIL OR CALL US AND JUST SHOW UP THERE MAY NOT BE
ENOUGH ROOM FOR YOU!!!!
there will be several competitions for prizes with each category having a
1st, 2nd, and last place winner please rsvp as soon as possible  if you
have any friends who wish to come please call or email and there should be
plenty of room.

http://chef.intexp.com/quake-party