RE: [TCLUG:1216] eth0 problems (cont.)

	[Schlough, Mark]
	Yeah, check out www.3com.com

	They have an self extracting executable DOS file.  It has the config
stuff on it ready to go.  I used this program about a month ago.  It runs
like a champ.  Note:  the 3c509 and the 3c509b are slightly different, be
sure to choose the right one.

	Cheers.

	Mark