Re: [TCLUG:1282] Magnetic shielding?

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Michael Hicks wrote:

> Hmm..  Does anyone have a quick-and-dirty way of shielding monitors from
> outside magnetic interference?  I'm in a dorm room right now, and I
> think someone has a TV on the other side of the wall -- my display is
> 'twitching'...

I get the same twitching when the clothes dryer is running in the room
next to my office at home. I'd also be interested in finding out if
there's anything that can be done about it.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your