From:  Ben Luey
Sent:  Thursday, September 24, 1998 12:06 PM
To:  tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com; Brad DeJong
Subject:  [TCLUG:1371] Diamond Viper 330 AGP

I have a Diamond Viper 330 AGP and I'm running XFree 3.3.2  with the SVGA

server. Is SVGA accelerated? Is this the best server to be using? Also,
I'm running 1286x1024@76.5hz. My monitor and graphics card suppoer 85hz.
Can I do this with this server, or do I need to buy metro-x which claims
support for the viper at 85hz?

Thanks (for this problem and the many others you have helped me solve)

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu