Re: [TCLUG:2177] Window manager/environment rec.

> > You could use a tool such as DriveCopy or Ghost to copy the Linux partition
> > from your working PC to another hard drive.  Ghost will also let you do this
> > across the network, but I haven't tried that tool with Linux partitions.
>
> These sound promising. Where are they available?

Ghost -- www.ghost.com (ack! they've been acquired!)  It used to be
really cheap to get official licenses (I think they were like $15 or
something..)  But the 30-day trial version should work for you..  Look
under "Free Downloads"

--
                    --== Mike Hicks ==--
http://umn.edu/~hick0088	mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu