Meetings

tclug,

I attended a meeting a month or two back where the group discussed an
additional meeting, possibly to be held bi-weekly on a weekday. I was
wondering if anything ever came of that idea.

I live in a large house in the uptown where we could hold such a meeting
on a regular basis. It wouldn't be difficult to accomodate a dozen
people or more. The atmosphere of the house is casual, we have two
multitrack recording studios so everyone around the house is a musician.
The biggest limitation we'ld have is machines and bandwidth to work
with. I am sure we could figure something out.

If there's any interest, post a message to the group and we'll take it
from there. The only times that wouldn't work are Mondays and Thursdays
after 6:00 pm. Otherwise, the schedule is open.

ron parker

rtp@iaxs.net