computer parts

Hi everyone,

I just got a bunch more Pentium motherboards and cases today. To build
these up into complete machines I'll need to find monitors, video cards,
hard drives, and RAM. Unfortunately, our budget situation is crappy right
now. If any of you work for a corporation that would be willing to donate
parts like these, please let me know. I can give you more specs if you
need them. Thanks.

Of course, donations like this are tax deductable.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your