RedHat ftp install

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to do an ftp install of RedHat 5.2 at school. Luckily, I've got
the T1 line so it's a pretty quick job. I had it work once, but now I
can't get it to work again. Here's what I do:

After selecting the ftp install and loading the supplementary disk, I type
in the ftp site name and directory containing the RedHat files. No problem
there.

The RedHat install program goes out and retrieves the /base/hdlist files.
Again, no problem.

Then it tries to grab the /base/comps files, and I get the following
error:

I cannot get file
/pub/Linux/RedHat/5.2/i386/RedHat/base/comps:
Error setting remote server to passive mode

This happens when I try to access ftp.cs.umn.edu and wcarchive.cdrom.com.

I've had this happen while downloading specific rpms before, but when I
hit return it would simply try again and then proceed with the install. In
this case, hitting return brings me back to the screen where I have to
type in the ftp site and directory again. It never retries.

Any clues?

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your