Re: connecting to the U

Hello Shawn R. Waite:

I'll mail you my PPP connect scripts when I get home tonight.
I did have some problems connecting to the U initially, but
getting the latest version of PPP fixed things.

I still have difficulties getting connected (the modem pool
refuses connections WAY too often in my opinion) but that's
nothing I can fix.

John