Re: [TCLUG:2395] Re: connecting to the U

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 trammell@nitz.hep.umn.edu wrote:

> Hello Shawn R. Waite:
>
> I'll mail you my PPP connect scripts when I get home tonight.
> I did have some problems connecting to the U initially, but
> getting the latest version of PPP fixed things.

Could you post that to the list or copy me in on the mailing. I'm going to
have to be setting up ppp to connect to the U in a few months and, while
it worked great for connecting to my isp in Wausau, I don't think
slackware's pppsetup tool will do the job. I've heard the U uses a
different kind of authentication (other than username/password)

Thanks,

Hans

--
Hans D Umhoefer (spudling@acm.cs.umn.edu)