Boot from hard drive using NT bootloader?

I have a computer with SuSE Linux installed on the second partition of my
second hard drive. It boots from floppy just fine, but even after trying
the details (as such) in the Linux-NT bootloader mini howto, I still can't
get Linux to boot from the hard drive. I just get a blinky cursor.

Linux still boots from the floppy.

I'd appreciate some help getting this to work. (and then I can worry about
SMP and my DSL setup!)

What info do I need to share? Should I capture some output (perhaps of
fdisk)?

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>