Re: [TCLUG:2449] Boot from hard drive using NT bootloader?

Are you using the NT loader to load linux ?
I installed lilo in my master boot record and allowed lilo to boot NT
instead of letting the NT boot loader booting linux.

And that seems to work fine.

Try looking at
http://www.suse.de/Support/sdb_e/nt2.html

--