Re: [TCLUG:2611] JDK-1.1.7/Motif fix--use a SledgeHammer :)

> I usually do rpm -Uvh, instead of erasing and re-installing the RPMs..
> This is an especially good idea when updating libc... ;-) (ever had 'ls'
> segfault on you before?)

Nice to know some else did this (or something similiar). I tried updating
libc libraries manually by deleting them first and well, it was mess.
Couldn't mv, or cp, ln. Best way to learn things (and what not to do) is
to mess up.

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

The great objective of social reform is to prevent a fundamental change in
class relations.   -- Eugene Genovese