A. Whitney Brown (was RE: run program...)

He may or may not have said the line first, but A. Whitney Brown had an
entire routine based on it when I heard him, one which he's been using for
years.  If he's recycling the joke, he's doing a good job of it, so I'd just
as well give him due credit.

Unrelated Linux note: loaded mrtg on my system monitoring server yesterday.
Oh, the joy of having current graphs of my router traffic... :-)

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator